Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 2: FAIL!

Okay, here we go.
Accountability week 2.

What I was supposed to do:        What I did: 
Monday
Rest Day


Yay! I did what I was supposed to do.
Tuesday
Easy Jog

Truthfully I didn't really rest on Monday. I flew to Kentucky to
begin shooting our first TV pilot. We woke at 7:00 each morning
and shot until around 5:30 pm, went back to our host/stars' house
and downloaded footage. Had dinner with Gwen and Tommy
(Gwen cooked us dinner EVERY NIGHT!) and then went back
upstairs and worked until about 1:00 am. 
Wednesday
Bike - 45 minutes 

Another long day of shooting. I got interviewed by the local paper
and the reporter posted a nice pic of my big ass but all in all it was
pretty exciting. In the afternoon we shot them loading up the
trucks for TN. In hindsight I could have helped for a little cardio.
While Tuesday at least entailed running around the compound
with the camera, Wednesday included a lot of time with the
camera locked down on a tripod.
The best shot from my self portrait session
while filming the trucks being loaded.


Thursday
Rest Day

I sprinted to Kiana to change the aperture on the camera she was
manning then I ran back down the street and up a hill to hide
behind a sign to shoot the trucks rolling out. And I was supposed
to rest today. Bonus points!
Friday
Easy Swim
Endurance Based


I spent 2 hours on a time lapse shot of clouds rolling past the TN
RockyTop store. It was 21 degrees outside. You burn more
calories in the cold, right? Then we flew home. 
Saturday
Easy Jog

I got home at 1:00 am and printed cards out until 3:00 am. I
slept from 3:00 to 7:00 then punched holes in the cards and tied
them to 170 DVDs with elastic silver cord. I delivered them 12
minutes late to the company that's putting the gift bags together
for the GRAMMY Nominees.

Jennifer landed and we had a quick business lunch then motored
out to Huntington Beach to the race expo to get our bibs for
Sunday.

My one man assembly line. 


Sunday
Race Day!

I "ran" the Surf City Half Marathon. I haven't done a real long
run since September so needless to say I was woefully under-
trained. I wore my GoPro camera but am still having battery
issues. I think I'll try to do my race recap as a video.

Abbey and I lounging post run with our surfboard bling.





I really really need some exercises I can do anytime, anywhere. Like even if I'm in a jail cell. Although hopefully I'll never be in a jail cell.

I have exactly 90 days until the Knoxville triathlon. Gak!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the GoPro camera on your head also counts as bonus strength training.

    ReplyDelete